Friday, January 18, 2013

updates

well, as I mentioned yesterday (though it was a small note) we've been evicted. Oh the joy -_- well, whatcha expect when you don't pay rent really? I'm not in trouble though cause my name is not on the contract *high five* I have my clever moments. I will however be homeless yes... well, tis ok. I have places to stay at.

And now my brother said that there will be a warrant for him and they'll probably come to me O__o It really isn't my problem though and they can't do shit to me.

But I kinda expected this to happen... I've even told him that we'll probably get evicted. But as always, no one really listens to a dimwit like me. Cause god forbid I'd be right. Oh well :D

I've got my shit together.

And imagine, I'll be living in mom's apartment alone for several days!
I'll be able to run around naked and take a BATH too :) sweeeeet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?