Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday

Alright, so I went to the interview... It went really good too. Buuuut I'm prepared for the worst ya know? There's always someone with a lot more experience than me... -_- Bah... it sucks I know.

My super cute and awesome fiancé said he'd buy me a plane ticket to Alabama if I don't have a job so I can spend some time woth him. YaY. But I still feel like trying to get the money all on my own ya know? Like saving up and shit..which I already have. I have money, I'm not rich but I have them haha

They're also locked in an account. So I can't use them. Smart huh?

Well, in worst case scenario I'll just stay for 2 weeks <3 And that's ok cause I really miss him. But I'll try and pay for everything myself but it's nice to know he'll buy me one if I can't do it myself.

I'm a tree hugger. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?