Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Polar cold

Jeez, it doesn't seem like the cold will go away anytime soon. I just read on the news that it'll just keep getting worse. The arctic cold has arived. YAY.

Well, for Lei Lei...this ain't that big of a deal. But for me, IT IS. They say fat people can handle cold better but that's just a freakin' lie... well, I do handle cold better than Frost lol But that's cause I'm used to minus degrees. But still... this is too cold.

My mittens aren't helping anymore.. double pants works. And my jacket is warm (luckily) It made out of goode feathers so it better fn be warm lol That's basically the only thing that can really keep me warm now. Goose feathers.

Tbh... sometimes I put my hands on Lei Lei and bury then under her fur and her tail and warm my hands on her haha. She's so waaaaaaarm...

Well, we gotta go out now. Lei Lei needs to POOOOOP. haha But I'm reluctant to leave really... I think she has to tell me if she needs to go out now cause I don't wanna go out right now lol Can I just sit under a blanket in the sofa a while longer please?

hmmm....

she's actually sleeping on the floor now. Do you think she'll care if I don't take her out right this moment huh? Naaah.... keep on sleeping sheepy lil' pigbear.


well, here's some pics of my town during winter. I didn't take 'em though, found them on google :) Örebro is a pretty nice town don't you think? :)





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?