Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weird


I hate waking up "early"... I've been so god damn bored all day that it almost scared me. Spent over an hour trying to find something to watch on my phone.

I WANT MY LAPTOP BACK! Gah!

Robin just texted me though and said he'd try and fix it tonight. He better not snoop around on it though cause there's... Stuff... And... Junk... On it.

Anyway.
So I almost chewed my own hand off earlier. I can see why people gain weight when they're bored... Cause eating treaty treats is far more fun than counting dots in my ceiling. Sooo... I've been eyeballin' that chocolate in the corner. We almost had a fight. But I backed away... I realized that I'd probably loose that fight. So I carefully backed away with my pride still intact.

Totally lost that pride an hour later when I ate a bun. Yep.

I'm going to the gym now.. Had 5 cups of coffee, I'm fn ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?