Monday, January 7, 2013

Aaargawrawtawrawraw!!!!

Ok first of all, I'm eating southern scrambled eggs now. YaY! Fried in bacon grease. Woop woop. It aaaalmost tastes like when Frost makes 'em for me. <3 Which kinda feels a bit comforting and mushy and all that crap. I miss him.

Second of all: ERRMAGEEERRRDDHH!! One of my closest friends is gonna have a BABY IN JULY!!! YaaaaaaY!!! Gosh, I'm so happy for her! And her boyfriend of course. Duh! But this is awesome :D

I kinda knew she was pregnant but since she insisted on NOT telling me then I just had to keep my mouth shut haha

This is good news, good news indeed. I'ma snuggle the shit out of that lil' creature ahaha *squeeeze* Aw I love you already whoever you are! *mwah!*

Oh and third of all (almost forgot) I solved the issue of the bills. Bro fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?