Thursday, January 31, 2013

Science!

Robin has picked my laptop to pieces and now he's cleaning it with the vacuum cleaner. This is like pure science shit. I wonder of he can fix it O_o

Apart from that I got free dog food for lei lei today. Only 2 kg but still, YAY! And some treaty treats for her as well.

And I've got a job interview this week and also I suddenly have a chance to get a job at the convenience store 'Candyland' around the corner. Inside information cause I'm well liked there. Haha Who knows... I might get lucky. Night as well be a little positive about it. Always nice to hear in well liked and have a charming personality.

If I can get a job, earn money and shit then I'll be able to save up for Lei Leis medications and food and then off I go to be with the man of my dreams <3

A job will solve most my problems cause then it'll be easier for me to enter the U.S so I can really show then that I plan to return to Sweden, hence: I could get my B2 visa approved. :D
Also a job allows me to prove that I can invite Frost to Sweden so I can sign papers and show then that I'll provide for him. Obligatory shit for someone who plans to live with anyone from another country. Yep.

I do well without money... I live a good life, I take of the ones important to me BUT in this case: Money DOES buy you happiness since money will get me to Frost. And only when I'm with him I can feel true happiness. I'm prepared for all the hardships that may come along. I'll do anything for him :)

And Lei Lei will LOVE it when he's here cause she'll be freed from all the forced snuggles haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?