Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jo's Wednesday

Today has been an ok day.
I watched Gangster Squad, and it was pretty damn awesome. It had that Risbi guy and Ryan Gosling in it, which is weird, 'cause I always get them confused. Not now, 'cause Risbi looks like he's shocked crack for the past ten years, but back in the Gone in 60 Seconds and Notebook Believer type days.
Jo made meatloaf burgers and now suffers from a tummy ache (crooked poot).
And she also got some steamy photos from her awesome boyfriend. She'll use those later haha.

I sure do love that woman.
And now a word from our internet loving, photo uploading, statues updating, cleavage showing sponsor -

/Frost



Ah right, so a word from me now huh? Pssssh I do not show that much cleavage. He's such a poot. Aaaanyway. Hmm... He summoned up my day pretty well huh?

Aaaaaaws, my snuggletree updating my blog made me happy. He's a funny lil' guy... Always making me smile and laugh. Well, yeah... So my day has been as he described it. Except I drank sooooo many cups of coffee today. It's increasing day by day :/ hmm... Oh and that I've talked to honey all day.

Oh and about the crooked poot part... Have you any idea how weird it is to explain that that's something we say here in sweden when someone has a tummy ache.

Weeeell this was a nice post don't ya think? Oh and I really did get steamy pics from my man today. *caching!* Haaawt. I love him so much. I don't want to love without him. <3 I'ma go see if he's done watching HAMSTER squad. Haha!
Bye! / Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?