Monday, January 21, 2013

oddball

I'm just laying on the couch...sipping on my hot coffee... Feeling good and all cause Frost cheered me up :) He could write poop and I'd still be happy and cheered up cause he wrote me! hahaha

Also, I finally made Lei Lei eat. I put liver paste on her food and mixed it together with yoghurt.. She was probably hungry as fuck since she hasn't eating since yesterday. I dont understand why she's sort of refusing to eat. she LOVES food, she's a pig... and for her to not touch it... is extremely weird. :/  Though on the other hand, she's super happy and energetic and playful which makes it even more strange that she wont eat? She's been like this these past few days... Maybe it's cause she felt that things were different (since my attitude has changed since last week hearing about the eviction and all the nasty shit that was poured over me. made me cry loads..) So maybe she's just worried about me? Who knows?

I'm trying to make her realize I'm happy and all that. BUT I also wanna prepare her for how weird it'll be when we don't have a home anymore. It'll be a big change for her, having a home is important for a dog. BUT I'm gonna make her realize that home is where I am. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?