Monday, January 21, 2013

On the bus

AAARGGHH I'm actually really nervous. This is why I haven't told most people about this job interview... Cause it'll be embarrassing for me to fail yet another one ya know? Only my closest friends and family knows about my blog so it's ok. And also hundreds of people I don't know which is ok cause I don't mind if y'all know about this... It's not as embarrassing if I dot have to face you right?

Let me tell you that it wasn't easy to get a bus ticket since you need a CARD for the bus and I'm broke. But in the end I realized that I had exactly 3 dollars on it so bus a ticket YaaaaY me!

And I also bought myself a latte with a little check I got in the mail haha one free latte at pressbyrån. I have to say, it was pretty dang delicious too. Double yay!

I'm considering taking a nap when I get home again haha

Well wish me luck now people. I'll need it.

1 comment:

  1. Jag beundrar dom som klarar av distansförhållanden, jag skulle nog inte klara det. Inte om det skulle gälla USA iaf haha :)

    Ja jag har förstått att barnbarn är det största som kan hända typ :D

    Men bor Daniel i stan eller?

    Ja oja jag kommer att tala om allt på bloggen :) Fick datum idag för det såååå ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?