Wednesday, January 23, 2013

woop woop

So today I went to the gym. yay me. And I've been exercising a lot since I got home too. So right now..my abs are killing me.

I ate dark chocolate earlier... but for some reason I started throwing up. Dunno why. It's weird. I still feel sick.

I've been talking to my poot all day too, we're gonna skype later YAY! (See, a happy koala I am!) And right now I'm watching Medium and telling Frost he'll eat what I bake, and we'll have a christmas tree next christmas and so on haha Very Random Jo today lol

I gotta say, it's very nice for me to live here alone. No fn Joel or brother annoying me. Just me and Lei Lei. And coffee haha
It's not like Joel bothers me and junk... It's just that I feel like I'm constantly watched by them. They hear and see everything. I can't relax. And there's something wrong with my room too. Makes it hard to sleep.. weird noises.

Sp this time I have hear, as short at is may be...is heavenly.
My soul is on vacation. And Lei Lei is happy and cheery (although she's still refusing food......) I like sitting in the living room here... and in the kitchen... I can actually SIT down and relax and not feel like I have to keep an eye on things all the time.. clean (which I apparently don't do at all according to them) And act like I'm happy and social. Boo on that.





I found this pic... I remember, this was like two years ago now.
 I kinda liked how I looked then.
well, I should get a hair cut.. I just dont know what kind of hair style I want.



Hey.....I wonder if I can actually get that job? it would be good really, to get it. But hey ho.

I'ma feed the monster and take her for a walk now, and then attack frost on skype for a quicky. Yup.


1 comment:

  1. Hej...chocolate can irritate an already irritated colon/digestive tract, especially dark chocolate, because of some chemical in it. I forgot what it is, but I remember how much it hurt. So be careful. Also, sorry Chris left you hanging. We've been dealing with a lot of shit...US is going through a lot of upheaval as well...he said he left because he didn't want to take any more of your energy. I finally perked him up a little bit though so everything's okay for now. I'm glad you're freed of that environment...I hope things continue to get better for you, Lei Lei and Frost. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?