Monday, January 14, 2013

Yey

Alright, I already figured out how I'll spend my tuesday. Uh huh. I'ma bake lchf swedish cheesecake (Nothing like the american one) No one ever makes them themselves BUT I can't eat sugar or carbs so I'll have to make it myself really. . .  But still, It might be tasty.

Aaaaand I will also make bread without carbs. it's possible. Mom made such tasty bread the other day...nom nom nom....

So, tis what i shall do tomorrow. YAY!


I'ma put up the link for the recipe cause I'll forget about it otherwise haha So don't mind the recipe. Well, you can of course look at it if you like lol

ost kaka

Bröd

Ooohooo, even hamburger bread huh? Nice.

Well, I'll start with the cheese cake and then the bread. Maybe the hamburger bread if I'm already baking ya know? Yep.


1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about Swedish cheesecake! Thanks for the links! Love you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?