Thursday, January 17, 2013

well hello hello

I just had my "late" breakfast. Nom nom nom...

Emma just called me, I'm gonna go to town and meet her at Wayne's coffee. See, even if I'm not eating carbs or sugar... Coffee is still my friend :D So I'm supposed to be in town around 4.30... Yup.

Right, On monday I have a job interview.... I'm not sure how I feel about it yet though. The position is only 57%.... And I don't think I'll earn that much by working like that... And it's a permanent position. All in all, I guess I'm feeling a bit so so about it since it's getting in the way of my previous plans and so on... It's making me confused.

I'm going to make a list of pros and cons. And I want to talk to Frost... I wanna hear what he thinks about it. So pros and cons and baby. haha There's a lot of good things this position could bring me, but it's getting in the way of my plans as well. Tricky situation.

Well, I have the entire weekend to think about it so it's ok. And also, even if I decide that I want the job it's not like I'll actually get it. Someone else might get it instead. There's always a possibility for that... yus.


It's ok. I'll have all I ever wanted soon enough. Patience is a virtue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?