Monday, January 14, 2013

My day


This has been a fn great day. :)
Woke up rather "early". (It's early for being me if I wake up before noon)

Nom came over, we had coffee and junk and then Sofia came over and we went to the gym. Gotta say it's pretty nice to be able to work out for free, all thanks to Sofia <3 And daaaamn I got to exercise my knee. Gosh... I'ma be in pain tomorrow. No doubt bout that.
But I feel good. My body sure did miss working out.

We came home a little over an hour ago and I made dinner. Broccoli and chicken goo, with paprika and Jack Daniels sauce in it. Perfect. This is the second day without carbs and sugar :) I feel better already.

And I got good news from my baby which made me really happy :)

Well, I'm gonna continue watching Nashville now on TV. I'm starting to understand what it's about now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?