Monday, July 7, 2014

Another monday

Bleh...

I can tell it's gonna be yet another warm day.
How the hell was I thinking when I said I wanted a summer baby?! Jeez...I fucking HATE the heat. It's killing me.

I've always had a problem with heat. I just don't really like warm places (unless I can lay in a pool or a lake ALL day to keep cool.....) And obviously that got worse when i got pregnant haha






Anyway, enough of my 'OH IT'S SO DAMN WARM' rant.

I'm up kinda early. Just had my breakfast. (don't worry, by the time Frost wakes up I'll be ready for my second breakfast. haha) I've started to set alarms on my phone for my medication. I noticed that I can't remember if I've taken it or not. Like the other day, I couldn't remember for how long I've been eating them AT ALL, so I took the wrong dose :(

And then I started questioning myself.
Have I missed some days to take it a well?
Cause I honestly can't remember.


But I think I'll be fine now..... my phone tells me it's time to take them every morning around 9.

I think I'm lowering the dose to 6 pills a day tomorrow.
Cause mom is on her third week of vacation, I started eating 8 pills on her first week. So it makes sense right?

hahahaha I'll be so pissed if she calls me later today telling me I've got it all wrong haha


Welp, I suppose I should feed the PigBear, and maybe take a shower? Yup. I'll do just that.


IT'S ALMOST THURSDAY.
We're leaving then! wheeeee~




I'ma swim!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?