Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Yup, I've been swimming bunches a lot today as well.
But now I feel a little sleepy and I have a headache too..Boo.
I played too much in the sun today I guess.

We decided to celebrate and have mega fun today.

Frost starts his new job on friday.
It don't pay much the first two months, but it's still super awesome.

Unfortunately our long awaited AND DESIRED get away trip on thursday for a couple of day will be postponed. We'll still go on friday but we'll come back to town on sunday.


I would normally be on pictures too, but I've gained SO much weight, and fluid too so I'm all swollen. The cortisone has made my face swell up too :/
And my arms are like Arnolds after he stopped exercising. 

I have never been this huge. EVER.
And even though I'm pregnant, it still gets to me.
fro

1 comment:

  1. Pshhh... I bet you're as beautiful as ever even if you're a be bigger <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?