Friday, July 11, 2014

Early morning

it's been two years since Frost & I officially came out as a "couple" on facebook. Although all my close friends and family already knew <3

Time sure flies by.

And it's almost time for our baby girl to pop out.
I'd like it if she could come out soon. Yup haha

I'm sitting here sipping on a cup of coffee...
I missed this taste. I'm not drinking as much coffee as I used to.



Frost is getting ready for his first day at work.
I bet he's super nervous.

I know I'd be. 
Every time I had a new job (yeah i've actually had quite a few.....) I'd always be super fuckin' nervous the first day. Not sleeping at all the night before, tummy acting up and shaking on the way there. It'll always be like that too. Yup. Maybe it'll be even worse next time for me considering how shitty it went last time at my old job WHERE I GOT FUCKING FIRED FOR NO GOOD REASON.

Anyway. It's a happy day.

When Frost comes back from work, it's weekend snuggle time for us. And we're leaving town. WOHO. Splendid. Alone time in Askersund. Mmm...

Wish Frost luck today *squeeze*
He looks extra handsome today so YAY :)

I need to walk Lei Lei soon and I also need to put more change in the meter for the parking for the car before noon. :D

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?