Saturday, July 19, 2014

How to disarm a bomb

For some weird reason, I woke up in panic last night.
Threw myself on the floor next to the Xbox, and grabbed the xbox charger underneath the table..

It was a BOMB. Obviously. 

Cause it was glowing in the middle of the night.


Lei Lei woke up in panic as well, anyone would have when a pregnant fatty throws herself on the floor when she's sleeping. Lei Lei flew up on all four.

She sat next to me while I was disarming this dangerous and clearly deadly device.

Good thing we were the bomb squad.
It was like Lethal Weapon.


'It's ok, I got this. I'll disarm it' I said to Lei Lei.



And that's when I kinda started realizing......what the fuck was I disarming really?
The lamp?

Why was that charger a bomb?

Plus Lei lei is colorblind. She can't possibly help me disarm it by cutting the blue wire. DUH?!

I went back to bed and fell asleep again.




Naturally, I saved us ALL from a horrible explosion.

2 comments:

  1. Ridiculous story there. What happened after? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! present here at this
    weblog, thanks admin of this site.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?