Saturday, July 26, 2014

yesterday

Sooo..yesterday went by fast I guess.
Feels like we did a lot of things.
We went to the work agency. And I gotta say, they were extremely helpful :)
We managed to get his internship terminated. Thank god.
And he's on a "break" now for about 1 or two months.
After that he has two employers that are very interested in him.

I'm texting with one of the employers right now actually.
Super nice guy, typical farmer personality I suppose. They're always so easy going and simple. :)

He wants to meet Frost sometime in the next few weeks, cause he said he'd like for him to see how they work. They're only three people at that place. So it should suit Frost perfectly.

So we'll set up a date soon I guess.

This time it's all up to Frost what he wants to do.
If he wants it, he can get it.
And he can choose how much he wants to work.
Full time or part time. They're just happy to get help.

And the other employer is someone my brother has been working with. 
But he'd only be hired hourly. Which is fine too.
It's a hight pay and he might work a week here and a week there. 
Heck, I'd love that haha

Anyway, after the meeting at the work agency, we went home...we melted a little. (I felt like dying) And then I went home to my sister and had tacos :) Mmmm...nom noms are good for ya.

We also watched the latest paranormal activity (which I had already seen) I avoided some part cause they give me contractions hahahahah!!

And then I went home to my snuggletree who was waiting patiently in bed. Aaaaws...
Yeah Doris had an extra lot of love to give yesterday. Thanks haha



Oh oh and today we watched The Expendables 3. Iiiiiiiiiiiih!!! Omigosh I loved it. Like all Expendables. Like ALL old school action movies really. Like Rambo and shit like that. woop woop! :D

I'm gonna suck on an ice cream now and melt a little more. now. Yup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?