Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Friends ♡

Moa and her boyfriend Rama was here earlier :)
It's not often Moa comes back to sweden to visit so one has to properly appreciate it when the chance comes :D And I liked Rama a lot. Yup.

They're going back soon to Australia. Boo.... But they're going to Indonesia first (Rama comes from jakarta) So I bet that'll be real fun for them :) YAY Adventures!

It was so nice meeting Moa again, I sure did miss her and her wacky personality. ♡
I wish she's move back here tbh...But that's just selfish I guess. She should be where her heart is.
Oh oh and I got a gift from them too. aaaaaaws 




Frost is as work right now.
Doing manly things. haha And I miss him 
I don't know why it's so hot with men in working clothes?
But he's just SHINING in them. Lucky me haha

I'm going to make a rhubarb pie now, and bring it over to mom and Lasse later. Poor them....they were involved in quite some action yesterday. So now Lasse is in pain.

But Pie is always a good treatment right? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?