Friday, July 18, 2014

blue berry soup

Frost fell asleep on the couch not too long after Josse left. haha! Guess he was sleepier than he thought huh?  I thought I would be the one to fall asleep on the couch.
I'm so sleepy... But I'm watching Hemlock Grove's latest season while snuggletree is snoring a little. He's been working hard this week. And I understand that it takes time to get used to a work schedule.

I know it'll take me a long time to get used to it as well once it's time for me to start working too. Bleh... I hope I can find a decent job after my mommy days are gone.

Anyway, Sofia dropped by around noon today. Let her have a piece of mah piiiieeeee hahaShe liked it. YAY. 

Alicia was here too, but she got ice cream instead haha We talked about this and that. Yup.

After that I took lei lei for a quick walk. When I say quick I actually mean i walked in a quick pace for once. Yeah. Unbelievable huh?
But I occasionally feel better and sometimes it's easier to move around. Like it was today. That kinda makes me happy. 

I cooked some creamy curry soup for Frost and I, and even had it ready on the table when he finally got home. *bro fist* I'm getting the hang out this whole housewife thingy lol Kinda... maybe.
Ah well I try. I get an A for effort. 



And after that Josefin and I went to GrannGården and looked around. Doris got her own little bed here so she can snuggle in it.

Whelp.. that's about it.

We're looking forward to a sleepy and relaxing weekend.
I might even turn my phone off...who knows? haha

I'm gonna continue sipping on my blueberry soup for now... But I seriously think I'll fall a sleep soon.

Now that I look at the time..it's really not that weird that Frost feel asleep or that I'm sleepy..it's 21:30. And he's been up since 6 working, and I've been up since 5 derping.

hah. Wish I could sleep well at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?