Saturday, July 5, 2014

the future generation




Woooooow.... haha
Just wow.



I couldn't sleep last night, so I had plenty of time to do nothing. But I did something anyway. I did the laundry, cleaned the dryer (seems like no one had done that since it was bought.....) Yuck. And I put the clothes where they should be, and I also watched the GodFather. Yup. And ate popcorn. hah.

And so I sat there and thought.
I can choose how to be as a girlfriend.
And I choose to be awesome :D
Compromising is the key to our success.

Now we may not be able to live in the forrest in a cute little house just yet, but I can find an apartment a little more out of town.
Only if anyone wants to switch with me though...............yeah.

So my mission now is to find a place not too near the center of town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?