Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Belly rub

It feel so goooooood~

My belly hurts. Or rather, the skin hurts.
It gets a lot more painful when the contractions come. Or when she pushes her butt right out... haha It's kind of an uncomfortable feeling. it even hurts when I try to massage the skin afterwards.

But Frost played around a little just now......as you can see.
Beautiful belly art. haha


It's been a very slow day.
Although I did bake a cake, made mom and Lasse eat it. Even Frost liked it so I'm happy. I was so sure that I failed haha And I've spent most of the evening with Josse.
We've been on adventures.

Adventures that ended up with me having a bouquet of lavender in my hand :D

Mmmm...smells so good.



let's hope tomorrow bring something good.
Wish us luck. We'll need it.

I WANT LUCK DAMNIT. So share it haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?