Tuesday, July 8, 2014

summer tuesday

So, it's been a VERY busy day today.
VERY BUSY.

First, we had to go to the hospital because I'm having massive contractions.
And no, the baby ain't due yet. Which was why I was wondering if maybe this was something else.
But no, it's contractions, heavy ones. But I'm not dilated at all so that's good.
My sister was the one who drove me there.

Frost had a meeting to attend to at 3 so off he went.


Aaaand after everything, we went and bought beer for the boys.
Yup. It was time for a swim and a BBQ. haha

Seriously, I need me one of those nice pools. haha





And right after we got home, I made ice cold milkshakes.
Heeeeaaavenly. :)

Frost wanted an Oreo cookie milkshake, so I made one.
never made one before but damn, I did just fine.

I myself had a simple one. Cocoa powder and banana milkshake.
Yup. So it didn't feel like I added a bunch of sugar or whatever. :)


This has been a nice day.
Minus panic from Frost and myself earlier today haha

But the pool and BBQ, boys drinking "brewskis" and smoking, getting some tan on the tummy without DYING from heatstroke....yeah, that was just awesome.



P.S
We came home to a sauna. -__-
And now I wanna die. again. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?