Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy weekend





Weeeeeell the weekend is over. And we're back in town. Boo. I already wanna go back haha We've decided to get a summer house. Yup. When the economy allows it and shit. It's also been said that I'm gonna take my drivers license while I'm on a mommy leave, and Frost can get a swedish one when he's on daddy leave. smart huh?

Yeah he's super happy cause he's found cars he wanna buy that's pretty damn affordable too. Good for him.

Aaah, well back to the topic. Summer houses.
They give you something to look forward too.
And Christer gave me a tip of where to buy the best and cheapest ones. I mean, really... 150 000SEK for a house that's totally fine, good shower and toilet in it. That's awesome. It's only cheap cause a  lot of people don't know about that place. It's like it's not even on a map haha

Aaaah summer house. We'll get one. one fine day.
OOH!
We're going back there in like two weeks or so too. YAY :D
Another fun filled relaxing and peaceful weekend.
That time, if it's sunny...we're so totally going to Harge since it's only a few minutes away.
We've been watching movies at night, snuggling...just sleeping in silence. (yeah. it's quiet out there :D) Going to Askersund when we needed to buy something...such small stuff gets me excited haha

Perfect weekend :)

hahaha I'm already planning for the next one lol
What to eat and shit and aaaaall that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?