Sunday, July 20, 2014

Done

I finished up my drawing today.
I have to take bunches of breaks cause my stomach hurts and my back is killing me. But it's finally finished. Wheeeee.



Gosh... today is a hungry day.
I just need to eat ALL the time is what it feels like.
But I cant cause I'll eat us out of the house...

Maybe that's why I feel so shitty today? Headache, backpain, hunger, tummy ache, sleepy...
Cause I'm constantly hungry but I don't satisfy the hunger..


Also, i had to rewrite this like 5 times.
For some reason I misspell everything today. Can't even spell the simplest of things. I put letters on weird places and shit...  fisnshed <---- hmm? What's that?





I think I might try to sneak up on Frost now and steal a snoooooogle or two. Yep. Maybe I can get to second base even? LOL hahahahh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?