Tuesday, July 1, 2014

tuesday 1/7

So we had the appointment at the hospital today, the regular check up for the baby.
And I was very pleased with what they said. Yup.
Our little babypuff weighs 2,4 kilos. (5,2 lbs)
And she hit her growth spurt when I got the IV with nutrition and iron.
So bro fist! *bam*

Apart from that she seems eager to get out.
Her head is fixed now, so she can go out head first lol
But she'll move around a lot before it's time so it doesn't matter how she lays down right now really.

We're doing laundry right now.
And I'm eating yoghurt. :)
A new favorite kind of yoghurt actually. 
Engelholm from Denmark or something. Really tasty.
Last time I got cherry flavor, which was SO good.
But this time I picked strawberry. Nom.


Oh oh and I never did show you the crib, did I?
It' adorable!
I love the baby blankets Frost brought from Alabama :D


The blue and pink Elephant is what I bought :3 hehe
I think it's mega-cute!

Look at the Mumin trolls mobile over the crib? D'aaaaaw <3
Josse bought that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?