Monday, July 14, 2014

Moday




It's been raining aaaaall day today. But it's been kinda nice.
Frost came home for lunch and I walked him back to his job with Lei lei :D So I decided to visit Josefin, in my defense...I thought it was like 1 o'clock when I left but then I realized that it was 12:19. But I figured that SOMEONE would eventually open the door if I rang the doorbell long enough haha

Robin wasn't that happy to be woken up by meeeeeee~ haha

Anyway, I stayed there..drank coffee and chit chatted with Josse. I mean, it was raining anyway ya know...why would I wanna go out in the rain? haha

But I went home two hours later, did some cleaning and whatnot till Frost came home :D


And now he's home. Wheeeeee~*snuggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?