Friday, July 4, 2014

Raw food and snuggles



Aaah, I'm laying in bed and it's about 5am. I slept HARD, with Frost wrapped around me :)

Waking up to him holding me tight is a feeling a can't really describe. But it's perfect. I feel loved and safe with him <3

Btw I'm pretty sure I farted on him though... So yay for that romance. -_- But still, snuggle!

We went to bed really early yesterday since we'd been tired ALL day. So around 9pm out eyes we're stinging lol and after 10pm we were already in bed. IT FELT SO GOOD. Ah..

I had a wonderful day yesterday with snuggletree. It was simple but fun. And also something else "good" happened so WOHO! But we were really fn tired all day.

Oh and also, I felt my first real contraction in the car with Josse. Not like those small "fake" ones (sammandragningar) Less cute. Definitely.
Painful YES. And it felt strange in my tummy all evening after that. Weird. Pain and extremely hard kicks is what I felt after that. Hmm.. O_o

I screamed in the car and I swear I thought Josse would jump out of the window hahahaha She was too excited!! :D

This doesn't mean it's almost time, this could simply mean that 'hey...you're giving birth in about a month or so... So I figured I'd prepare you. Yay you. Feel that? That's LIFE' haha She might be weeks away.





Anyway, I was thinking... (Since I can't really fall asleep just yet again, cause the baby is making sure I know she's superstrong like a power ranger in there) But I was thinking on trying out smoothies made with coconut milk after the baby's born.

Raw food has never been my thing, but it's something I've decided to "add" to my diet when I wanna loose the baby weight. Yup. I've heard all good things about coconut.



Plus it does sound delicious, all these kinds of recipes I read about, also chia seeds. I'll add that too, mmmm....

I'm looking forward to have my little baby girl in my arms now. She can come out now. I want her! *snuuuuuggle* And daddy wants to nibble on your baby berries! Haha (baby toes equals baby berries) But I'll his kiss you bunches and nom on your fluffy cheeks! Ieeeeeh!!!

I love you too much already! Gah!


Welp, I shall sleep some more now. If possible I mean. There's a cute butt rubbing against me. *mwah!* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?