Sunday, July 20, 2014

Doodles and whatnot

It's sunday already... boo.
Frost hates sundays cause it means it's monday after this. haha
But I made him a delicious breakfast. (Sometimes it amazes me how awesome I am) Even when natta was my roomie I cooked and baked delicious things. Although back then I could afford a little more than I can now. I had a job ya know...


Anyway, top of the morning to ya.

I feel like a plum that someone ate and then shit out. Wheee~

My tummy hurts. But it's mostly the little snugglepuff inside's fault. It's like she just tore my bowels apart and started juggling in there. haha Pleeeeeaaaase come out cutie? Mommy has a snuggle for you 

Moving on, yesterday was an awesome relaxing day. Nothing much was on the schedule. Except going to my nephews birthday party that I arrived super late on deliberately. I didn't wanna be there when there was a bunch of people around. I'm warm and dying from heatstroke every other minute haha

And then it was back home, snuggles and movies and all that shit. Very nice (Thumbs up)

I also doodled and drew a lot.


The left one was for my nehpews birthday. Yup.

I have a great idea now for my next drawing. Another lady with a bottle. Woop woop! But a cooler bottle and probably cooler hairdo. Who knows?

Time will tell.


Gah..my vagina hurts.
Aaaw... Too much sharing?

I DON'T CARE.

You try having a baby that doesn't wanna come out and play, but still decides to push too hard.

Blah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?