Monday, July 21, 2014

Splendid

When I was taking my early morning nap between 8 and 9, Sofie sent a text to me. Of course I was sleeping but I woke up like 50 minutes after she sent that text and responded.
Frost went to work kinda early today and I walked Lei Lei at that time too so she's all good.

Anyway, She said that she was coming over. YaY!
Guess she needs to get out of the house too sometimes. It seems rough for her right now with an angry baby haha

But she dropped by around 9:30 and she brought treats. hah.




She even brought milk, cause I told her we were all out of milk but I had cream for coffee instead. But she likes milk so she brought it haha :D

Next time she comes over she'll try to bring Lykke.
If Lykke is a happy baby that day that is. haha

Sofie is convinced that I'll give birth real soon. But I told her that my luck is kinda shitty. I mean, I do ALWAYS get what I want...just not WHEN I want it haha it usually takes some times and effort before I get it.


Right now, the baby is listening to Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. Yup. Giant headphones on the belly I have. haha

Yesterday I washed all the baby clothes. They're in the drawer now. But I don't have enough room for the clothes so I defintely need another little baby drawer for her clothes. OH I even washed my old teddy bear "Gammel Nalle" that I got when I was a baby. Freya will have him now  



Ah, now she gets to listen to Lacrimosa by Mozart. And then Ave Maria.
Yeah we switched from CCR to classical music today.

For some reason.......... Ave Maria is always associated with brutal murder for me. Which is kinda weird I know, since it's such a beautiful opera.
But it's the perfect murder melody really.

I bet my sister would agree with me.


well I'm gonna write a little in my baby book now :D


1 comment:

  1. I actually agree with you on the Ave Maria part o.O
    I think I even recall it being played in the background during a Japanese movie where a girl killed another girl... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?