Monday, July 28, 2014

Hospital fika


Welp, we went to the hospital today. Mom gave us a ride, which was nice. Cause I can't stand this heat,...bleh...
Needless to say, they can't help me until our little girl is born. So I have to wait. But that's ok :)

Afterwards we each took a coffee. I felt like we needed it.
Even felt a lil' fancy, cause they gave us dark chocolate pieces with the coffee I still say that Bara Vara makes the best coffee, but I gues this place is OK when lacking other places to go to.... haha Bet they gave us chocolate cause they heard he's american. Cause I've never gotten chocolate pieces with my coffee before lmao


Right, I forgot to mention that we went out for dinner with Dad & Kuti yesterday. Taco Bar. It is freaking Delicious! I had chicken Fajitas *thumbs up*
Frost and dad had their drinking race. I think Dad maaaaaay have gotten a little snickerdoodled. While Frost didn't even blink. Yup. haha

Yeah it was a nice evening. Despite the thunder, lightning and pouring rain. (If you ask me, I fucking loved it. I can't wait till it gets a little cooler so you can be cosy, dress up warm and snuggly and shit. )

Hmm...I think I should pack some stuff in my baby bag now. Yup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?