Friday, January 4, 2013

I've had a nice day so far


See, I feel rather good about myself for accomplishing so much today :D

I mean, I cleaned EVERYTHING, I changed the bed sheets, took away all the Christmas ornaments and junk, fixed with things in town with mom and Sofia.
And I've emailed the U.S embassy today (anonymously) to ask for some tips and advices for someone who does NOT wish to become an American citizen and yet be able to stay for 8 months or so.

And I've applied for some jobs as well as contacted some community colleges for info and shit :)

Oh, and here's the hilarious part.
Remember when I said my phone service have me a broadband and I didn't want it? Well I have it now whether I want it or not cause apparently it comes along WITH my phone and it doesn't cost me anything at all to use it either.

So to the hilarious part now... Our Internet just died. It got cut off cause SOMEONE didn't pay the bills (tis what I suspect) yet I have Internet. Hah.

Sometimes... I do believe some things were meant to be. Like me and Frost... And that Internet. Haha I tried so hard to get rid of it and couldn't. And now I'm kinda lucky to have it lol

Ironic.
Oh and yes, there's a star there cause I felt that I was showing way to much cleavage. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?