Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dickwaffle

I've been home for a week now... And this is the 6th night without sleep. I can't seem to fall asleep no matter how tired I am.
I've been sleeping half an hour here and half an hour there. My head hurts.

And at night, it's easy to be thinking thoughts.

I miss Frost an extra lot at night and early mornings.... I used to love waking up this early, cause I'd always see his sleeping face next to me. And I knew we could snuggle for a few hours more then. I loved it. It was heavenly. <3

Well I've been talking a wee bit to him now and it helped. He soothed my heart I guess. :) I'm gonna try and sleep for 2 or three hours now.
This makes me feel a lil closer to him, knowing he's going to sleep now and so am I. I might be silly though. I don't mind. I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm silly.

Believe me, I have greater thoughts than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?