Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's funny

I just said good night to my wonderful boyfriend, and then went up and turned on the lights and woke up the two brothers who slept like babies and said good morning. Haha

'Good morning, it's time to go to work boys. Alright I'm going to bed. Good night'

Haha it's a bit weird maybe but I feel better going to bed this "late". And it also allows me to be with baby a bit more of his day so he won't feel lonely all day. Well maybe he wouldn't feel lonely, but still... This is all I can do for now to spend time with him :)

If I went to bed like other people did then it'd be around 4pm where he is and he'd have to spend the rest of the day alone. I wanna keep him company ^_^ Plus, give me one good reason why I should go to bed early and go up early? I have no job. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?