Friday, December 21, 2012

Just a random pic. Frost took it :)

I've been in the shower for a LONG time now. My stomach hurts so fn bad.... I'm in bed now trying to relax and considering using lei lei as a heating pad lol but the shower was nice :)

Well, yet again I only slept like 2 hours last night. Yay. But it's better than not sleeping at all really. I did however have a very nice night with Frost <3

Ooooh I've been in town today as well, with Ida :D I think we're getting old,cause I just wanted to escape all the people and crowds and go sit down and cuddle a blanket haha I did however buy the last Christmas present. Good job me!

I'm gonna snuggle my pillow now (in a non creepy way) and see if I feel better. And maybe drink some green tea in a while.

Otherwise I'll fucking just stop eating completely! ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?