Saturday, December 22, 2012

My friday

well, I went to town as I mentioned before and junk...
And then somehow I started feeling really shitty with cramps and junk so I ended up in bed for 4 hours. Which was actually quite nice... I mean being in bed. Not the cramp part haha

For the first time since I got home, it felt cosy in bed. And the pillow that I was hugging felt really nice too. I managed to relax. I felt rather rested when I got up :)

And then I went home with Sofia and Alicia. Kept Sofia company while waiting for ol' grandma to come pick Alicia up. And then I listened to Sofias love issues all evening. I can understand how she thinks and feels cause I would probably feel the same if my man acted like that.

Actually, I'd probably be heartbroken cause for some reason I'm really emotional when it comes to Frost. It's new to me, being this way.. but I think I handle it alright. It quite nice compared to being the Ice Queen I used to be :D

People even say I seem "friendlier" now.


But seriously... I've always been friendly. I have. I'm friendly and talkative. Normally. I can't help the way i look :/ Today was a perfect example of that. Sofia, she must be oozing of pheromones or something cause men just starts flirting with her and they don't even know her. And me, I scare people away. So while the man tried to hit on her he kept on turning my way and look scared. O_o yeah yeah fine, I looked like crap but not ugly enough to make someone shit their pants.

But, to be honest... I kinda like it this way. I don't want people to talk to me.

Like yesterday... there was this black dude following me and Lei Lei. I didn't pay much attention to it until he stopped and asked me what my dogs name was. I answered. And then he asked me about my name... being all alone in the night I didn't wanna be rude and piss him off (you never know what can happen) so I simply said 'Jo.' And then he waited... obviously for me to ask him back what his name was. But since I never asked and kept on walking away, he stopped me again and told me his name.

I tried so hard not to look like I just stepped in dogshit or something so I said 'aha.. I see.' and kept on walking. He then kept on talking about Lei Lei and asking junk and tried to start a conversation with me, so I suddenly did I quick left turn and sneaked in on someones yard and went around the house and in the through the back door to my building. When I'm out walking like that, I think headphones is a obvious sign that someone does NOT want to listen to anything else than what's in those earbuds.
It surprised me that he dared to talk to me though, cause mostly people tend to avoid me since I seem to look a lil' grumpy or mean (?) when I'm thinking hard about something or concentrate. I dunno..... or maybe I just look retarded and people think it's contagious? And Sofia just attracts men all the time. She laughs about it though, but I'd find it pretty fucking uncomfortable to be in that position. If I had to choose, I'd choose being the grumpy looking Jo. lol She's used to it I guess... But see, I even find it uncomfortable when I'm with her and men hit on her. Even then it's awkward cause you KNOW they'll turn to you as well and try to be nice so I wont feel left out. (Hitting on a girl you gotta make her friends like you. Unwritten rule)  lol So next time I'll just say 'ignore me please, and keep on flirting instead. i like it better this way' So I can be left alone :D  yay.

And something else I find uncomfortable and down right pisses me off is when old drunk men think they can act and do whatever they want. And scaring my dog when I'm walking all alone when it's 1am is NOT a clever thing to do. That happened just now... Lei Lei went into attack mode, I tried pulling her back... but then I got pissed off again cause the men were laughing and being real dickholes. So I just said 'Fucking assholes' And let her go  :D ehehe~

Whoooaaaa... you should've seen how the flew up in the air and moved like 10 feet away within a second lol

I'm a polite person. My momma rasied me that way. Hence, I always answer when someone talks to me even when I don't want to. (Unless that person is asking something retarded or being a dick) and I always say Hello if someone greets me, and thank you or No thank you. As well as smiling to people so I wont seem scary. But sometimes.... I hate being polite. Sometimes I'm just a douche. And that's fine.

IT'S NOT NORMAL FOR A PERSON TO STOP YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND TALK A FUCKING HOLE IN YOUR HEAD.

Just sayin'... ah. Todays rant has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?