Monday, December 31, 2012

hmmm

Soooo... I've come to realize that I need to take better care of myself. I've tried to take better care of me but I guess I was slacking off a bit here and there... tehee~  Someone made me realize that others hurt too if I get sick.
It's not just... my life I guess? I mean it is, but it's not. My being means something for some people.

And also, my mum sent me quite angry texts earlier... 'you DO know the chances of you getting stomach cancer?' And 'you know how important it is to care for you health when you're like this'

And yeah. I'm well aware of all of that. I know all the risks, I know what can happen... in a way I guess I've been telling myself that it's ok, nothing bad's gonna happen to me. But I'm starting to realize more and more that there's really no need to push my luck. I'm not exactly healthy right now...and I don't feel well either... I mean, if I can live a healthy happy life by simply taking care of my body then whyyyyy must I make it so complicated and not just DO IT instead of actually risking my health cause I'm lazy? Aaaah yes, I am lazy. I don't wanna eat often. My appetite sucks... I love treeeeaaaty treats, and alcohol is a wellknow buddy of mine..so.. I'll change my...habits I guess.

I'll do it... reluctantly in a way.

Well, tomorrow I'll eat lobster and junk, but after tomorrow I'm going to eat healthier crap. I've memorized what my body needs and what makes it sick. Question is......... will I be able to eat often?

4 times a day....that's...like wow. Last time I tried that I succeeded for about...One and a half day lol

Don't worry, I will eat better, stay away from alcohol, and avoid sugar and junk...yus.

Doing this should also come with the benefits of NO MORE COMPLAINTS and naggin' thank you :D


But yeah, I also realize I'm a bit of a hypocrite for making others taking care of themselves, making them look after their health and shit when I don't even do what I ask of others. hah.. I'm sorry.

So, if the ones I love will take care of themselves FOR REALS and really eat well, sleep well and just staaaaay healthy, I will do the same.

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?