Sunday, December 16, 2012

Off I go

well, I feel a LOT better now :)

Also cause I'm aaaaaaaall alone now :)
Except for Lei Lei :)

I'm gonna go and meet up with mother and Lasse now though, and head over to Josses house. YAY. Fika! Mmm... coffee. Nom nom.


I've actually meditated today. Sounds so gay but it does wonders to my nerves.
And my muscles do seem to relax a wee bit more when I do that. It's just hard to do when I'm not allowed to have any privacy whatsoever. All in all, I am grateful for all that has been given to me. And I do have a lot to be grateful for don't I? <3




The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. 

- Buddha.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?