Sunday, December 30, 2012

Halluu

well hello hello... I'm still alive.
I'm slow and lazy, but still very much alive yes.

I feel better now :)

There's really not much to write about right now cause I haven't really moved from bed at all today. Only once haha.

But tomorrow is a new day, and it's also new years eve. I wish I could spend it with the love of my life but we can't always get what we want when we want it. Sometimes ya gotta wait. lol Which is fine cause I'm a patient mf'er... But still, one cannot help but miss him.

So tomorrow I shall go to and be with my family, maybe even watch the fireworks.. and then walk home and try and spend the new years eve with Frost in his local time. Splendid idea :D Yus, I think I'll do that if he has no plans. Me so clever!

Oh and I also plan on looking rather pweetie tomorrow. Uh huh. Gotta be pretty and junk I guess. It's doable. haha

But for now, I'm totally content with looking like crap. It's one of those days ya know? When you don't even wanna look good. Yus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?