Friday, December 28, 2012

Sick

Well me and Sofi went out on adventures today. Short. But fun.... Sort of anyway. We ended it early cause it seems like both of us has the stomach flu. The way I feel right now... Is by far one of the worst feelings ever. It feels like I could throw up a truck.

I feel like shit tbh..... And it doesn't help that I never slept at all last night.. I'm gonna go take a shower and hide in it for a few hours and then sleep... It's funny, it's exactly one year since I got the stomach flu the last time. December 27th was the last time I got it.... I lost 15 pounds in about 12 hours... Uuuugh I'm extra sensitive against stomach related problems.

It's the only time I'll actually be all like AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH I'M DYIIIIIING!!!!! *crawl squirm complain cry nag*
green face and sweaty and purple bags under the eyes lol

Well. I had coffee... Frost was right, it didn't help. Probably the wrong kind of coffee then. Must be so.

But or a short moment, we did have fun. For about 6 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?