Monday, December 31, 2012

hmmm

I always wanted to be able to save up money and take my mother to see Pavarotti.

I was never able to do that though...





Maybe one day I could let her like, at least see Andrea Bocelli or someone?





Unless he suddenly decides to fall of the stick as well -.-


I have goals in life uh huh.

I have huge goals for my snuggletree too. <3

Aaah, lucky me I have the rest of my life to do that with him though.


But Mr. Bocelli..... you should live at least 10 more years. Yuss.



Pretty cool that I knew all the lyrics to Con te partiro once huh?
My Italian teacher forced us to sing it. With the exact same passion as Bocelli....... my voice. Oh god. I have a strong voice, he said I could do opera. And I have never ever used my full capacity since that day EVER. And I never will.

Sad but true...

sometimes I wish I could be somewhere all alone like in a far far away forest, and use my voice to the fullest... cause I barely remember what it sounds like lol

1 comment:

  1. When you come...you must hike with us to a place called King's Peak so we can let the echoes of our grandest voices bounce all over the fucking rocks. I want to hear your Pavarotti. I've always wanted to hear my voice in a big way as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?