Monday, December 24, 2012

Rice grain porridge


Yay! It's Christmas eve! Wooooh!
I'm sitting on the kitchen sofa eating rice grain porridge. I'm gonna dress up Lei Lei soon <3 tehehe~

Aaaah it's a wee bit lonely eating rice grain porridge like this. But I guess it'll have to be this way till Frost gets here. <3

I haven't had a "family rice grain porridge morning" since I was in my early teens. But I've never let go of my traditions so I've always eaten this on Christmas eve even if I'm always alone on Christmas mornings. Lei Lei has kept me company on mornings for years now. Daaaaw... She be getting older aye? Haha
Some day Christmas mornings will be filled with laughter and anticipation again, from our little kids <3 And when my sister has kids we'll all try and have Christmas breakfast together. :) This is after all the season all kids love. I'ma make sure that our kids always enjoy their Christmases. Yus.

Oh As soon as I finish eating, me and Lei Lei will head out for a nice long walk and then when I get home I'll get ready for going over to mothers place :) YaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?