Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years


Well happy new year everyone.
I'm going to my mothers place now for a miiiiiighty fine dinner :)

I made myself purrdy and junk. Make up and all that shit...Well, you may not find me pretty but I think I did well. No bag of crap here nope. 'Skönheten ligger i betraktarens ögon'..... 'Beauty lies within the observers eye' or however you wanna translate that bullcrap. Meh. You get my point. My snuggletree finds me beautiful so that makes me happeeh..


Alright... Off I go.
Hopefully my handsome boyfriend didn't fuck everything up and killed his laptop so I can see his cute face tonight :) he's a clever boy though.... I'm sure he'll fix it <3

In case I don't get to talk to him today, I'll write here: Happy New Year baby <3 you made this the best year of my life. Thank you. Jag älskar dig mer än allt annat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?