Tuesday, December 18, 2012

in the shower

Aaah, I'd say I've had a pretty dang good day today. It started out a bit turdy but it's been real good after that. I've done a lot of things, been social and junk...

I try to occupy my mind as much as possible these days and somehow it does help having things to do.


I stayed at my sisters house till 3am or something... and then walked home in that HORRIBLE COLD. Holy crap on a cracker it's cold! It's painful..being outside in those degrees... shooo. My hands are still hurting and I've been hiding in bed underneath the blankets for an hour now.

I did however manage to take a photo of two little mini-snowmen :) standing next to each other. They were cute so I took a pic and sent it to Frost :D

well, he's in the shower now and when he gets out we'll have a little skype date. I think I'll put on a fuck-ton of clothes and sneak out and have a cigarette. Yep.

Let's see what tomorrow brings me shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?