Friday, December 21, 2012

What the hell

No zombies, no burning sun rain, no meteorites attacking earth, no earth quakes nor electricity failures. No tsunamis or storms...

No weird animal attacks or ghost or shit...

This is like the most boring last day on earth EVER.


Good thing I never gave Lei Lei that cyanide. lol our last meal together ehehe...

I'M JOKING YOU DICKWADS. In case my sarcasm can't be understood. I'm not insane. (Depends on how you look at it really... But I have no documented disorders..)

But seriously, imagine all those who did believe the world was gonna end today. All the money they spent on SHIT and guns and junk, built crappy inventive houses and balls that they could survive in when judgement day would come. That sucks.

I read about one man.. He spent his entire fortune on this day. Every single dime. So.. What now? He quit his job and shit... Sucks to be you aye?

Well I for one, think I'll talk to my lovely boyfriend later, wrap some Christmas presents, walk Lei Lei and possibly order that stupid pizza (I got money in KRONOR AND PENNIES) fuckton of it lol

I know I need to eat. But I don't want to. And I'm too tired to cook. Actually I can't cook, I need to buy groceries for that and I am NOT ENTERING THAT STORE TODAY. Omg. It's like people everywhere. Gaaah... An hour long cue for buying the smallest thing? NO.

And when my tummy goes ow ow I ain't moving. Nope. Never. Lalalala..
I really do need to buy groceries though so I can eat normal stuff. But... The men in this household has left no room for my stuff in the fridge or freezer. I'm about to eat all their stuff as punishment and then blame it on them for not giving me room to buy my own stuff yus.

I think it's a pretty good idea.

Other than that... I do have my "in case a zombie apocalypse happens there's a shitload of canned soup on a shelf in the cabinet which I can love in for months" plan. It's a good plan. Cause you can eat the soup OR throw the cans at zombies. The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?