Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sometime it sucks


Le me today...

Aaah so far this day sucks.
Well technically my day hasn't even started. I stayed in bed till 2pm hoping that maybe, just maybe I'd be able to fall asleep and get at least a quick lil' nap before going up... But no.

I think I slept for about half an hour, and then right after 4am I woke up.. And then I continued to fall asleep and wake up every 10 minutes till it was 6am.. I got bored then... Guess you can say I missed Him... Somehow I just don't sleep well without Frost next to me. Which is weird since I've done it before I went there.... Well, I missed Frost an extra lot when I stayed in bed last night I guess. Those moments comes and goes. Just like it does for every other person who happens to be in love haha

I chain smoked a bit and then went to bed again... And laid there and stared at the ceiling for a few hours... And then some more. Baaah... My head. It's been awhile since I went into zombie mode.

I'm gonna head out soon. Home to Josse and then home to Sofi. Exciting day huh? . . .


Oh and I just love my new makeup cause I have bags under my eyes and it just disappeared YaY :D The bloodshot eyes can't be helped though. Buuuuut with some coffee anythings possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?