Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tbh..

There's just something so fn special about an amplifier... playing your favorite music on the loudest volume so you can see the glass go bop bop bop on the table and the dog vibrating away millimeter by millimeter on the floor. :3

It's AWESOME sometimes to listen to music with such a great sound system. Aaaah... sometimes, I like do dance. Which I only do when I'm alone or when I'm completely shitfaced. Loud music is nice then. yes?


But it' a nice feeling running through the body when your'e listening to music like that... Which saddens me a bit since I can't do that anymore even though I have such a great sound system here. Cause now I live with two whiny men who are lazy and likes the silence apparently. And a freakin' crybaby and another kid. Yay. This is how it'll be till I leave sweden. I'll live with these men....... -_-

They say I make noises when I'm ALONE half asleep on my bed O__o
And when I talk to my boyfriend I'm apparently having a freakin' rave in my bedroom.

 I'm gonna fucking stomp around at 5 am singing MY SHARONA loud as fuck. I'll show you.


Oooh how I wish I could sneak in and put this one in the loudest fucking volume...when ya'll are sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?