Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday

Ya know... whenever I'm gonna spell wednesday I always say it out loud in my head and pronounce it the way it's spelled WED.NES.DAY  ahaha

Anyway... yeshh... what to do today?
I'm trying to keep myself occupied and shit and like...DO stuff. Sometimes I simply don't wanna... and sometimes I do. I'm only human.

And sometimes I do wanna do thing, but only with certain people. Today is that kind of day. I only want to be around "certain" people today. Cause I feel like a poot and my head hurts. I feel like nomming on something too... but what? I'm lazy.
That's how I do intense eating.



Ooooooooooh I made hot cocoa earlier ^^ Gosh, I'm good at it too.
It was really tasty. Quite nice to sit in the snow smoking and sipping on my hot chocolate :3 ahah Yep. I'm good. I know.




Right. Doing stuff. I guess I should be doing stufff... heeeey.... I can always pain my nails. Ehum.. welp. I'm going out for a walk :D

 ...I want snuggles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?