Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nemesis


I've noticed that when I'm extremely tired or exhausted... then naturally I get easily annoyed. BUT, that's when I can get malicious in a way towards those I don't "like" quite easily as well. It rarely happens though... cause I need to VERY easily annoyed.

Going from 'not liking them' or 'disliking them' to 'Hating the shit out of them' in a short period of time if I'm forced to be close to them for too long.

This is one of those moments.

I normally don't feel anything special, nor hateful towards people I dislike. I mean, yeah.. I dislike them but that's it. Cause I don't care about them. I'm pretty easy going normally...

But today I feel really weak and really annoyed... almost a bit spiteful... and your voice annoys the fuck out of me. I want to shove a freakin' mitten down your throat. Aaaah, it's a good thing that I rarely have to see you. I kinda like that you avoid me as well and don't even dare to look at my face. I know your'e trying to show me your hatred towards me, but to me it feels more like a MY victory. I feel so fucking proud for making you hate me that much that you can't even look at me. The fact that you avoid me means so much to me.

Look, I feel so fucking fine now since I had my little rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?