Monday, December 31, 2012

For reals

Had awkward conversations today..... *sigh*

I'm bloggin the shit out of blogspot today btw...

I've noticed that I know some really awesome songs... but I sometimes don't wanna listen to them cause their lyrics are simply way to depressing. They're good lyrics yes, but SO SAD.

And when you feel happy and full of love...the last thing you want it to hear a song about a bitch ripping a dudes heart out and pissing all over his love basically, and him singing you can't trust anyone, love's not real, love is painful blaaa blaaa blaaaah....
And I've noticed that those kind of bands ALWAYS write sad songs..

And unfortunately.. there's mostly fucktard songs with happy lyrics.

Example of a few sad songs, but never the less, very good songs:




 See, this song makes me sad...not happy. So they did succeed in what they wanna express I guess... But still... such a good song.

Oh and btw, I know a person who WANTS to feel like shit so he'll listen to sad fn music all the time and say 'oh, this is like it's taken from my life' when in reality his life was basically a god damn dance on the roses compared to others. But hey ho... that's not the point..







Why is it that all happy songs are a bit..... goofy? They're either weird like Ace of Base: it's a beautiful life or they're really OLD.


So this is MY song :D
 






Somehow I think they just made happier music back in the days I guess... cause I can't find real good rock music that's happy... except for volbeat and some other song I have haha...oh  these are love songs though... But I mean happy songs in general. There's so few of them that are actually good... I want to hear a BEAUTIFUL acoustic HAPPY love songs or something. It doesn't even have to be a love song just cause I'm in love.. but you get my point?

Sad stuff sell better, cause it's been proven that the newer generations are easily depressed and actually more "sad" then earlier generations. Yup, a professor even claims that it has do to with what we eat. Cause they didn't eat quiiiiite the same shit 50 years ago as we do these days. True or not, some of it actually makes sense.

Guess some people are self destructive and find ways to feel bad.

2 comments:

  1. "I know a person who WANTS to feel like shit so he'll listen to sad fn music all the time..."
    I see what you did there ;D

    ANYWAYS... awesome music. It was all very nommy! <3

    HAPPY NEW YEARS BABE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people listen to those types of songs, and express their sadness in other ways as well, because they feel like the right people are not listening, or that they can't really tell those people...so they keep doing what they're doing. Just stuck.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?